In Fuel Transaction Management on the Reports tab you can view and manage all fuel transactions for your fleet, including bulk fuel uploads or fuel transactions submitted from third party fuel providers. You can edit fuel transactions in the system and quickly upload a list of fuel transactions from a CSV file.
The report lists one fuel transaction per row including the following details:
- Vehicle Name
- Make / Model
- Transaction Date/Time
- Transaction Reference
- Fuel Card Number
- Fuel Qty Gallons
- Fuel Type
- Cost, $
- Site Address
- US Tax Paid
Uploaded fuel transactions will be processed overnight and will then be used when running Fuel Reports, i.e. Fuel Usage Report, Fuel Exception Report and Fuel Consumption Chart.
Manage fuel transactions
You can edit and delete fuel transactions in Depot.
To edit a fuel transaction:
- In Reports / Fuel Transaction Management, click Edit for the transaction you would like to amend.
- In the Edit Fuel Transaction screen, alter entries as required.
- Click Save.
To delete a fuel transaction:
- In Reports / Fuel Transaction Management, click Edit for the transaction you would like to delete.
- In the Edit Fuel Transaction screen, click Delete and confirm with OK.
To delete multiple fuel transactions
- In Reports / Fuel Transaction Management, select more than one fuel transaction using the selection box.
- Click on Delete Selected and confirm with OK.
Your drivers can enter fuel transactions on the Ehubo installed in their vehicle.
View fuel transactions by vehicle and time period
To select vehicles to be included in the Fuel Transaction Report:
- Click on the Fleet drop down and select a fleet or Select Specific Vehicles and chose one or several vehicles.
- Select the Tax Services drop down and select a tax service or All Tax Services.
To choose a reporting period:
- Select a time period from the drop down.
- Select a reporting period by using the date picker or clicking the blue arrows.
To sort the order of fuel transactions:
- Click in the column header(s) as required.
To view the vehicle’s Daily Activity Report that includes the fuel transaction:
- Click Transaction Date/Time.
Export the report
To export the Fuel Transaction Report as a CSV or PDF file:
- Click CSV or PDF.
Fuel tax reporting
In order to file accurate fuel tax reports with IFTA, your fuel transaction records are required to be correct and complete. Fuel transactions that do not have a state/jurisdiction value will not be included in IFTA reports (FTR, IFTA Fleet Summary, IFTA Report Overview).
In order to alert you of missing jurisdiction values in fuel transactions, the Fuel Exception Report includes the fuel exception Missing Jurisdiction to highlight these cases.