This page describes the steps to add and/or manage vehicles in a group. This feature is only available to users with Client Administrator and Unit Manager roles. Review the following sections for more information.
Manage Vehicles in a Group (use to remove a driver from a group)
Pre-requisite: Complete the steps to Add a Group described on the Manage Groups (Fleets) help page. Once the group is added to the list, you can add vehicles.
Adding Vehicles to a Group
Perform the following steps to add a vehicle to a group.
- Click the group name to select it. The Vehicles in Group section of the screen becomes active.
- Click the Manage Vehicles In Group button on the upper right side of the screen. The Choose Vehicles dialog box appears with a list of available vehicles shown on the left side.
- Click the arrow beside each vehicle name that you want to add to the group.
- Click Save after you have selected all applicable vehicles that belong to the new group. The selected vehicle and drivers are then displayed in the Vehicles in Group section of the Manage Groups (Fleets) page.
Managing Vehicles in a Group
Perform the following steps to add or remove vehicles from a group.
- Complete steps 1 and 2 described above.
- (Optional) Click the X beside a vehicle name on the right side of the screen (Selected Vehicles) to remove it from the group.
- (Optional) Click the arrow beside a vehicle name on the left side of the screen to add it to the list of Selected Vehicles.
- Click Save when you are finished making changes or click the Cancel button to exit the Choose Vehicles dialog box without saving changes.