The Fleet Summary Report can be accessed by clicking on the Report button on the main navigation bar at the top of the screen.
The Fleet Summary Report includes vehicle data up to yesterday.
- Once you have selected the Fleet Summary Report from the Reports area of MyEROAD a report will display information for all fleets (that you have access to) for this month.
- The Fleet Summary Report does not contain information for today.
- You may change the timeframe for the report by clicking on the date drop down box and selecting a preset timeframe from the list, or by choosing the "Date Range" option.
- The blue arrows allow you to click back and forward in time, based on the timeframe displayed in the date selection box.
- You may change which vehicles the information is displayed for by clicking on the vehicle drop down box and selecting a Fleet from the preset list, or by choosing "Select Specific Vehicles" and clicking on one or more vehicles to run the report for.
- This report can be exported in either PDF or CSV format, by clicking in the Tools dropdown in the top right hand corner of the screen.
This report can also be scheduled.