The Fuel Efficiency Report allows you to optimise your company’s fuel costs by monitoring your fleet’s fuel efficiency and identifying poorly performing vehicles.
The report lists your vehicles and displays their fuel efficiency in MPG along with the vehicles’ speeding, idling and fuel transaction events to help you understand the full picture.
The Fuel Efficiency graph shows fuel efficiency for selected vehicles over the reporting period.
The Fuel Transactions graph shows the vehicles’ fuel transactions and helps you quickly identify unusual fuel transactions.
Viewing the Report
To choose a reporting period and vehicles to report on:
- Select Start and End Date, Month(s), Fleet(s) and Vehicle(s) on the left hand side.
To view details:
- Click one or several vehicle icons (by holding down the CTRL key) to focus on these vehicles.
- In the Fuel Efficiency graph, move your cursor over the graph to find out the vehicle name and other details. Review the vehicle’s speeding and idling events in the list above.
- In the Fuel Transactions graph, move your cursor over a dot to find out the vehicle name and further details about the fuel transaction.
Exporting the Report
You can export the report in PDF and CSV format, and then print or forward it for further use.
To export the report:
- Click Tools / Send PDF to email or Send CSV to email.
You will receive the report as an email attachment.
Scheduling the Report
You can schedule the report to receive it by email on a regular basis.
To schedule the report:
- Click Tools / Schedule this Report.
- Fill in the Schedule Report screen.
- Click Add.