Go to Administration > Ehubos to view a list of all the Ehubos provisioned to your Organization. You can see the status of an Ehubo, and assign or unassign an Ehubo to a vehicle.
If an Ehubo is installed in a vehicle but not assigned, you can conveniently complete this function from the Action Center in Depot. The Action Center icon is located in the red top navigation bar.
* Only available to users with Client Administrator and Unit Manager + Ehubo Admin roles
View all Ehubos
The list of Ehubos will default to showing only units which are pending install, or waiting to be assigned to a vehicle. To view all Ehubos tick the checkbox ‘Include Installed’.
Understanding the status of your Ehubos
Install Required: Ehubo has not yet been installed onto your vehicle.
Customer to Assign: Ehubo has been physically installed onto a vehicle, and needs to be assigned to the correct vehicle in Depot.
Installed: Ehubo is installed, assigned and ready to go.
Installed - RMA Pending: Ehubo is awaiting to be swapped out for an EROAD replacement.
Assign to a Vehicle
After the Ehubo has been physically installed onto a vehicle it needs to be assigned to the correct vehicle in the EROAD Depot.
1. Find the Ehubo Serial number that you want to assign and click on the ‘Assign to Vehicle' link.
2. Select the vehicle in which the unit is physically installed. Carefully check the installation location and last location to make sure you select the correct vehicle.
3. You can add in the Odometer reading at the time of install of the EROAD unit if you want.
4. Confirm that the 'Actual Install Date' is the date that the Ehubo was installed onto the vehicle, if not update it.
5. If you purchased a plan with EROAD’s Electronic Tax Management Solution, tick any of the applicable Tax Services for the vehicle to activate them. Tick Skip if none apply.
6. Click ‘Assign to Selected Vehicle’ button.
Unassign a Vehicle
You can unassign the Ehubo from the vehicle in the EROAD Depot. This can be helpful if you assign the Ehubo to the wrong Vehicle in Depot.
1. Find the Ehubo Serial number that you want to unassign from a vehicle, and click on the ‘Unassign’ link.
2. Click ‘Yes’ on the confirmation message – this will unassign the unit from the vehicle in the EROAD Depot.
3. To assign the Ehubo to another vehicle - click the ‘Assign to Vehicle’ link and reassign the Ehubo to the correct vehicle.