The Driver tab presents driver-centric information in a handy, uniform location.
It's paired with the Vehicle Tab on the left of the Desktop/tablet, or as a stand-alone screen on smaller mobile devices.
Driver tab search
- Enter the driver's name – in part, or whole – in the Search driver name field.
- As you type, drivers names are shortlisted below the field.
- Click on Select groups, and check the groups relevant to your search.
- Once checked, drivers in any checked group will be listed.
- When the targeted driver's name appears, click on it. The Driver's individual tab appears.
Driver details vary with the driver, vehicle and task. Typical details include:
- Hours of Service (North America)
- Login time
- Phone number
- Driver Profile link
- Vehicle details
- Trailer details
- Bill of Lading
- Ruleset (North America)
- Links to associated screens