This page describes the steps to add and/or manage Drivers in a group. This feature is only available to users with Client Administrator and Unit Manager roles. Review the following sections for more information.
Managing Drivers in a Group (use to remove drivers from a group)
Pre-requisite: Complete the steps to Add a Group described on the Manage Groups (Fleets) help page. Once the group is added to the list, you can add drivers.
Perform the following steps to add drivers to a group.
- Click the group name to select it.
- Click the Manage Drivers In Group button on the right side of the screen. The Choose Drivers dialog box appears.
- Click the arrow beside each driver's name that you want to add to the group. The name(s) are then added to the Selected Drivers section on the right side of the screen.
- Click Save after you have selected all drivers for the new group. The drivers then appear in the Drivers in Group section of the Manage Groups (Fleets) page.
Use the Manage Drivers in Group button to add and/or remove drivers from a group.
Perform the following steps to add or remove drivers from a group.
- Complete steps 1 and 2 described above.
- (Optional) Click the X beside a driver name on the right side of the screen (Selected Drivers) to remove the name from the group.
- (Optional) Click the arrow beside a driver's name on the left side of the dialog box to add the driver to the list of Selected Drivers.
- Click Save when you are finished making changes or click the Cancel button to exit the Choose Drivers dialog box without saving changes.