The Service Report shows your fleets completed service and compliance history, helping you keep your vehicles up-to-date with regulatory maintenance requirements.
The Service Report can be accessed by clicking on the Report button on the main navigation bar at the top of the screen.
Once you have selected the Service Report from the Reports area of the Depot a report will display information for all vehicles (you have access to) for this month.
Filtering the Report
- Filter by Service Type - By clicking on the "Type" drop down box you can filter for particular services e.g. C Services, or you may select "Custom" to see all of the customer services that have been added against the vehicles e.g. Intrinsic Certification, Warranty etc.
- Filter by Vehicle - By clicking on the "Vehicles" drop down box you can filter for a Fleet (group of vehicles) by selecting the Fleet Name from the list or you may filter on a specific vehicle or vehicles by clicking on "Select Specific Vehicles" and choosing the vehicles you wish to filter on.
- Filter by Supplier - By clicking on the "Supplier" drop down box you can filter for services completed by a particular supplier.
- Filter by Details - If you have selected various details when completing services then you can select "Filter Details" from the "Details" drop down box and select one or many details to filter the services by.
- Filter for a Date/Period - You may change the timeframe for the report by clicking on the "Date" drop down box and selecting a preset timeframe or by selecting "A Date Range" and selecting a specific date or period using the calendar icons.
- The blue arrows allow you to click back and forward in time, based on the timeframe displayed in the date selection box.
Exporting the Report
Once you have the report displaying the information you want e.g. Filters applied, you can export the report by clicking on the PDF or CSV icons in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
Viewing More Details for a Service
For any of the services displayed you can click on the row to see more details.
If you want to update the Service record click ‘Edit’, change the service details and click ‘Update’.
Exporting Details for a Service
This report can be exported in either PDF or CSV format, by clicking in the Tools dropdown in the top right hand corner of the screen.
This report can also be scheduled.