Reports / Geofence Site Activity captures your vehicles’ geofence visits. You can easily monitor your vehicles’ exit and entry times, time-on-site targets and identify issues affecting turnaround times on site.
Use filtering facilities on the left-hand side to report on specific geofence types, customer accounts, terminals and regions, enabling you to provide proof of service information to third parties.
NOTE: Tags for Account, Terminal and/or Region have to be set up here before you can report on these attributes.
NOTE: Trailers can be included or excluded through the Fleet filter.
To view details, including Average Time in Geofence by Vehicle and Visit Duration by Date:
- Click View Details.
NOTE: You can view details for all Geofences displayed, or select one or several Geofences (hold down Ctrl key to select several) before clicking View Details.
- To focus on one or several vehicles, click on the vehicle in Average Time in Geofence by Vehicle (hold down Ctrl key to select several vehicles).
Visits and Visit Duration by Date will be displayed for the selected vehicle(s).
- To view details of a Geofence visit in the Daily Activity Report, select the visit in Visits and click View Daily Activity.
The Daily Activity Report will be displayed in a separate browser tab.
TIP: Use Time in Geofence slide bar to limit view to visits of certain durations.
Exporting the Report to Email
You can export the report in PDF and CSV format, and then print or forward it for further use.
To export the report in either PDF or CSV format:
- Click Tools / Send PDF to email or Send CSV to email.
You will receive the report as an email attachment, please check your inbox.
Scheduling the Report
You can schedule the report to receive it by email on a regular basis.
To schedule the report:
- Click Tools / Schedule this Report.
- Fill in the Schedule Report screen.
- Click Add.