In MyEROAD, go to > Administration > Vehicles / Assets
You must have Unit Manager or Client Administrator permissions to modify a vehicle or asset. You can only delete a vehicle or asset if it does NOT have an EROAD product assigned to it.
- Go to Administration > Vehicles / Assets
- Select the asset you want to change from the list.
- The Vehicle / Asset Details screen displays current information for the asset. Click Edit.
- Change the appropriate fields, as required.
- 7. Click Update Details to save changes.
- Click the "Edit" Link
- Click the "Delete" button (next to the update button) if it is available.
Please contact EROAD to have a Vehicle or Asset deleted if it has an EROAD product assigned to it.