* Only available to Client Administrator roles.
In the Admin section of the system, select Users from the left hand menu, then click the Add New user button.
A screen with empty fields will display requiring certain information to be entered.
- Enter the User details
- First and Last name
- Mobile Phone number
- Email Address (which will become the user's login name unless username has been chosen)
- Username (use any other name to login instead of your email address, e.g. "Tony")
Note: Both email address and username is case insensitive meaning a user can log in with "TONY", "tony" or "Tony"
- Enter a password for the user.
Note: When the user logs in they should immediately change their password
- Select the Groups (Fleets) the user needs access to see. All Group (Fleet) Access will be ticked by default. To grant access to fewer groups un-tick the "All Group (Fleet) Access" check box and then tick the check boxes against the groups that the user should see.
- Select the role the user needs. For more help on Roles see Roles and Permissions.
- Click Save once all the details have been entered.