Idle reports help you identify and correct problems with driver behaviour, resulting in better fuel efficiency and reduced engine wear and tear. The report lists the vehicles that have stopped (or idled) for over 5 minutes, with the ignition on.
To access an Idle Report click on the Report button on the main navigation bar at the top of the screen.
- The Overview Report lists the vehicles that have stopped (or idled) for greater than 5 minutes, with the ignition on.
- All idling where a vehicle has stopped with the ignition on for less than 5 minutes, will not be displayed in the report.
- The Idle Report does not contain information for today.
- Vehicles are sorted by the number of idling events, represented by coloured bars. The bar is colour coded to distinguish the different lengths of time that a vehicle has been idle.
- The Key to the colour coding is shown in the right hand corner of the screen.
- Total time spent idling can be shown by clicking the "By Total Time" button.
- If your organisation has the EROAD Driver ID module in vehicles you will have the option of viewing the idle report by driver as well as by vehicle.
- To see details of idling events, click on the bar for a vehicle and the Vehicle Detail view will display.
- To change the timeframe of the report,select a different timeframe from the date drop-down box, or choose the Date Range option.
- The blue arrows allow you to click back and forward in time, based on the timeframe displayed in the date selection box.
Exporting the Overview Report
You can export the report in PDF or CSV format by clicking in the Tools drop-down in the top right hand corner of the screen.
This report can also be scheduled
- In the Idle Detail view you will see a list of over speed events on the left hand side of the screen. On the right hand side you can see where on a map the events occurred.
- Idling events are sorted by time with the longest idling events at the top. Colour coding for the events is the same as for the Overview Screen.
- Depending on the number of events you may find that the vehicle/driver has several pages of information. To move through these pages use the paging controls at the bottom of the event list.
- You may change the timeframe for the report by clicking on the date drop down box and selecting a preset timeframe from the list or by choosing the "Date Range" option.
- To see the detail for another vehicle, click on the Overview Tab or on the Back to Overview link at the top of the screen.
Exporting the Speed Detail Report
You can export in CSV format by clicking the Export button at the bottom of the screen.