In Administration > Tags you can set up and manage organisational attributes (‘tags’) that you can assign to your Geofences:
This enables you to monitor geofence activity in relation to these attributes in Geofence Activity Dashboard, for instance by using Account tags to track time-on-site-targets with customers.
NOTE: A Client Administrator user role is required to set up and manage tags.
To set up and manage tags for your organisation:
- Administration > Geofence Tags.
- Click Add/Remove tags in a Tag group to open edit mode.
- Add new tags by entering tag name(s) in the text field.
- Remove tags by clicking x.
- Confirm tags for the Tag group by clicking Save tags.
To edit a tag name:
- Double-click the tag.
- Edit tag name.
- Click Save.