EROAD supports organisations wanting to securely share vehicle and driver activity information with selected partners. Once activated, the partner organisation will receive reports for their vehicles.
- The partner organisation might be owning the vehicle and leasing it out to the other organisation.
- The partner organisation might be an existing service provider (e.g. tyre provider) looking to provide a value added service based on EROAD’s data.
Examples of data that can be sent to partners:
- Daily Vehicle Data: This may include the current location, rego, odometer reading and other engine related data.
- Driver Behaviour: This may include driver’s harsh breaking, acceleration and speed information.
- Device Status: This will include the battery status of Ehubos and other EROAD products.
Setting up a data share partnership and specifying the information to be shared for selected vehicles is easy:
1 Please get in touch with EROAD Customer Support to authorise the adding of a partner organisation to the system.
2 Set up the partner relationship in Depot:
- Go to / Administration / My Organisation.
- In Data Share, click Manage Partners.
- Select a partner and confirm with Add Selected Partner.
This partner relationship is now set up in Depot.
3 Select the vehicles you would like your partner to receive reports on, and specify the reports:
- Go to / Administration / Vehicles/Assets.
- Select vehicle(s).
- Click Data Share.
- Select a partner and specify the reports you would like them to receive.
TIP: We recommend you create a group in / Administration / Groups that contains the vehicles that you share with a partner organisation. Then you can simply select the group from the dropdown at the top of the screen in / Administration / Vehicles/Assets.