Shared vehicles will be visible in your Depot alongside your own vehicles.
- View shared vehicles
- Add shared vehicles to your own fleet
- View shared vehicles in your Daily Activity Report
- Monitor RUC status of shared vehicles
- Monitor Partner Gateway information of shared vehicles
- Monitor and rank shared vehicles in your Over Speed Dashboard
- Monitor and rank shared vehicles in your Leaderboard and Driver Insight
Once you have accepted a Share invitation from another organisation and a Share connection is established, shared vehicles will be displayed in your Activity screen highlighted with a Share icon.
If sharing of Activity History is enabled, the journey lines and activity of shared vehicles can be viewed.
If sharing of Partner Gateways is enabled, Partner Gateway tabs of shared vehicles can be viewed.
Shared vehicles are organised in fleets per share connection. Select a fleet in the Fleet dropdown to display all vehicles shared by an organisation.
Shared vehicles are grouped in fleets per sharing organisation and can also be added to your own fleets alongside your own vehicles.
To add a shared vehicle to your own fleet:
- Go to Settings and Administration / Administration / Fleets (Groups).
- Select a fleet.
- Click Manage Vehicles in Fleet.
The Choose Vehicles screen will appear.
- Add and/or remove vehicles to the fleet. Shared vehicles are highlighted with a Share icon.
- Confirm your selection by clicking Save.
Visibility of shared vehicles is controlled by fleet access. Depot users with access to a fleet can view all the vehicles of their fleet including shared vehicles.
Vehicles that are shared with Activity History can be viewed in your Daily Activity Report for the time period they are shared with you.
This helps you to verify fulfilment of service agreements and charge out jobs correctly and applies to both vehicles currently shared with you now and vehicles that have been shared with you in the past.
The Daily Activity Report can be accessed from:
- Activity screen by selecting a vehicle and clicking Daily Activity
- Reports tab by clicking on Daily Activity Report
NOTE: The Daily Activity Report for shared vehicles does not include information on Geofences and Site Visits. Event Log is not available. Configurations cannot be changed.
The current RUC status of shared vehicles is displayed in the Vehicle Display Panel at the bottom left corner of your Activity screen.
This helps you to ensure that your entire fleet is compliant even if you are not purchasing RUC for shared vehicles.
Partner Gateway information of shared vehicles will be displayed in tabs on the Activity screen when Partner Gateway is selected for a Share connection.
NOTE: If sharing organisations have set up Partner Gateways with identical tab names (e.g. “Euroscan”), Partner Gateway data feeds can be shared into the same tab.
With Over Speed Dashboard selected for a Share connection, shared vehicles will be included in the Over Speed Dashboard and ranked along your own vehicles.