Direct Debit purchases are rolled up into one daily bank transaction. The cut off for the daily transaction is 5:45pm therefore purchases made after 5:45pm will be rolled up into the next day's transaction.
Credit card purchases are not rolled up and are transacted as they occur.
The Bank Transaction tab reconciles with your bank statement and a detailed breakdown of what makes up the transaction amount can be exported if required.
- Once you have selected RUC Purchases from the Reports area of the system the Purchase History tab will be displayed - showing all purchases for the last 30 days.
- Click on the Bank Transactions tab to display transaction details that are able to be reconciled with your bank account.
- To report asset code and cost centre details against every transaction ? add these details to each RUC vehicle within the Depot. Client Administrators and Unit Managers can add an asset code and cost centre to vehicles from the Manage Vehicles page. Note: Asset code and cost centre information is only included in the .csv version of the Bank Transaction report.
- You may change the timeframe for the report by clicking on the date drop down box and selecting a preset timeframe from the list, or by choosing the "Date Range" option.
- The blue arrows allow you to click back and forward in time, based on the timeframe displayed in the date selection box.
- The total of all transactions in the selected time period is displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- A more detailed breakdown or what RUC licences make up the transaction can be exported to CSV or PDF, by clicking on the appropriate icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Exporting the Report
This report can be exported in either PDF or CSV format, by clicking in the Tools dropdown in the top right hand corner of the screen.
This report can also be scheduled.