Suppliers for engine components, brake systems etc. are listed here for you to assign to your fleet(s).
You may also:
- Attach documents: Uses include price lists or brochures, images or dimensional diagrams.
- Define location defaults for Fleet(s): Vehicle location can be used to source a close, approved supplier.
- Classifications: Each supplier can have a classification assigned, to refine search possibilities.
Operating this page follows similar features found on the Assets page.
- Click on any column header to cycle through sorting this table in ascending, descending or neutral order, depending on the header.
- In the Search by business details field, enter a couple of characters and see all matching results in this column (even if the column is disabled from view).
- In the Classification field, tap and select a classification from the drop-down list.
- Tap in a table row. The Suppliers panel opens. This is where you can Edit existing suppliers, or Remove suppliers from your database.
To Add a Supplier:
- Add supplier. The add supplier form appears.
- Business name and Classification are the only mandatory fields for a supplier, but the more info you're able to enter, the better you can manage your supplier requirements.
- Tap Save to save the supplier and return to the Suppliers table, or tap Save and add more to go straight into entering another supplier.
To Edit or Remove a Supplier:
- Tap a supplier on the main table. The supplier panel will appear.
- At the bottom of this panel, select Edit or Remove.