You can manage your drivers’ details in the DRIVER tab in Depot. This is an easy way to add or edit one or a few drivers.
To add or edit a driver:
1. Go to DRIVER tab.
2. Click to add a driver, or select a driver to edit details.
3. In Details, enter driver details:
- Enter a 4-digit numeric Driver Pin to enable drivers to log in on the Ehubo2 or the EROAD Driver app.
- Turn on Driver ID and add the driver’s Driver ID Card Number to enable the driver to log in on an EROAD Driver ID unit.
- Turn on Driver App User to enable the driver to use the Electronic Logbook and other features on the EROAD Driver app. Disable Driver Logbook Edits if required.
- In Groups (Fleets), assign the driver to groups.
4. In Licences, enter the driver’s licence(s):
- Enter/edit details
- Click + ADD A LICENCE to add another licence, and select Primary Licence – this licence will be listed against the driver on the main screen
- Click <icon> to delete a licence.
5. Click ADD or UPDATE.
The Driver will be listed on the DRIVER tab.
To delete a driver:
- Go to DRIVER tab.
- Select one or several driver(s).
- Click .
- Confirm by clicking DELETE.
Driver(s) will be removed from the DRIVER tab.