This list displays all the Ehubos provisioned to your Organisation. This is where you can assign or unassign an Ehubo to a vehicle.
* Only available to users with Client Administrator and Unit Manager + Ehubo Admin roles
1. Ehubo with the status ‘Install Required' has not yet been installed onto your vehicle.
2. Ehubo with the status 'Customer to Assign' has been physically installed onto your vehicle, and needs to be assigned to the correct vehicle in Depot.
3. Ehubo with the status ‘Installed’ – is installed, assigned and ready to go.
4. Ehubo with the status ‘Installed- RMA Pending’ is awaiting swapout.
After the Ehubo has been physically installed onto a vehicle it needs to be assigned to the correct vehicle in the EROAD Depot.
1. Find the Ehubo Serial number that you want to assign and click on ‘Assign to Vehicle’ link.
2. Select the vehicle that the unit is physically installed in. Carefully check the installation location and last location to make sure you select the correct vehicle.
3. If the vehicle you wish to assign the unit to is not already in the system, click on Add New Vehicle and add the vehicle.
4. Confirm that the 'New Install Date' is the date that the Ehubo was installed onto the vehicle, if not update it.
5. Check the Service Plan for the Vehicle.
6. Click ‘Assign to Selected Vehicle’ button.
You can unassign the Ehubo from the vehicle in the EROAD Depot. This is helpful if you make the mistake of assigning the Ehubo to the wrong Vehicle in Depot.
1. Find the Ehubo Serial number that you want to unassign from a vehicle, and click on the ‘Unassign’ link.
2. Click ‘Yes’ on the confirmation message – this will unassign the unit from the vehicle in the EROAD Depot.
3. Next step is to click ‘Assign to Vehicle’ and reassign it to the correct vehicle.
After you have unassigned the Ehubo from the old vehicle in Depot, you need to reassign it to the new vehicle - making sure to set the 'New Install Date' to the date that the unit was installed onto the new vehicle.
1. Unassign the old vehicle from the Ehubo.
2. When you Assign the new vehicle to the Ehubo change the 'Actual Install Date' to the date when the unit was installed onto the new vehicle. This date can be upto 7 days back. If you require a date further back in time, please contact EROAD Customer Care.
The list of Ehubos will default to showing only units which are pending install, or waiting to be assigned to a vehicle. To view all Ehubos tick the checkbox ‘Include Installed’.