This page describes how to export the Electronic Fringe Benefit Tax (FBT) Logbook as well as adding or removing vehicles from the FBT logbook.
Exporting the Electronic FBT Logbook
The Electronic FBT Logbook can be exported to PDF or CSV format, to view logbook data for spot checks or auditing. Perform the following steps to export the logbook.
- Click the checkbox to the left of a vehicle name to select the vehicle. A blue banner opens above the vehicle list.
- Click the Export Logbook link to export the FBT logbook data in a PDF format or click the Export Summary link to export the data in a CSV format.
The PDF report displays detailed information for all trips in the selected 12-week reporting period. The report provides the following information for each journey undertaken in the selected period.
- Date and time the trip began
- Date and time the trip ended
- Odometer start reading (km)
- Odometer end reading (km)
- Location from which the journey commenced (this is hidden if the trip is private)
- Location from which the journey completed (this is hidden if the trip is private)
- Total distance travelled (km)
- Trip purpose (private or business)
- Trip reason (hidden if the trip purpose is private)
- Driver name
The Electronic FBT Logbook PDF report also includes the following information at a summary level:
- Vehicle display name
- Vehicle registration number
- Vehicle model
- Selected period from and to dates
- Calculated private use percentage fro the selected period
- Calculated business use percentage for the selected period
- Total count of trips that were unclassified (and have been defaulted to private)
- Total private distance (km) travelled during the selected period
- Total business distance (km) travelled during the selected period
- Total distance (km) travelled during the selected period
Adding or Removing Vehicles in the Electronic FBT Logbook
You might need to add or remove vehicles after FBT tracking has commenced. These changes can be activated by a user with the Client Administrator role. Perform the following steps to add or remove vehicles from the Electronic FBT Logbook.
1. Click the Actions button on the upper right side of the screen.
2. Click the Add/Remove Vehicles option.
The Select Vehicles screen appears, so you can make changes to your list.
3. Click the box to the left of the vehicle name(s) that need to be added or removed. Note: Click a ticked box to remove it from the list.
4. Click the Save button to save your changes.
Getting Started with the FBT Setup Wizard
Monitoring Vehicle and Logbook Usage