* Only available to users with Client Administrator and Unit Manager roles
The Depot application can be used to purchase licences for other vehicles in your fleet or to manage service schedules for vehicles and assets, even if an EROAD product has not been installed.
Adding a Vehicle/Asset
Once you have selected the Vehicles/Assets button from the left hand menu in the Admin section of the system, you can select the Add New Vehicle or Asset button.
- Select the Fleet you wish to add the new vehicle/asset to
You may need to go to the "Fleets (Groups)" area of the Depot and create a "New Fleet" if necessary.
- Enter a Display Name (Fleet Number or Registration Plate for example)
- Select whether the vehicle/asset is:
- Registered Vehicle - Powered
- Registered Vehicle - Unpowered (trailer)
- Unregistered - Asset
For a Registered Vehicle
- Enter the Registration Plate for the vehicle.
- If the details shown are correct, click "Add Vehicle" to save the vehicle to the system.
If the details are incorrect please check that you have entered your registration number correctly (alter and click "Get Details from NZTA" again if required).
For an Asset (Unregistered)
- Select the Asset type
- Enter the Make, Model, Year and Asset Serial (These fields are optional).
- Click "Add Asset" to save the asset to the system.