In Fuel Transaction Management on the Reports tab you can view and manage all fuel transactions for your fleet, including bulk fuel uploads or fuel transactions submitted from third party fuel providers. You can edit fuel transactions in the system and quickly upload a list of fuel transactions from a CSV file.
The report lists one fuel transaction per row including the following details:
- Vehicle Name
- Make / Model
- Transaction Date/Time
- Transaction Reference
- Fuel Card Number
- Fuel Qty (Litres)
- Fuel Type
- Cost, $
- Site Address
Uploaded fuel transactions will be processed overnight and will then be used when running Fuel Reports, i.e. Fuel Efficiency Report, Fuel Usage Report, and Fuel Exception Report.
Managing fuel transactions
You can edit and delete fuel transactions in MyEROAD.
To edit a fuel transaction:
- In Reports / Fuel Transaction Management, click Edit for the transaction you would like to amend.
- In the Edit Fuel Transaction screen, alter entries as required.
- Click Save.
To delete a fuel transaction:
- In Reports / Fuel Transaction Management, click Edit for the transaction you would like to delete.
- In the Edit Fuel Transaction screen, click Delete and confirm with OK.
You can upload a single fuel transaction and quickly upload a list of fuel transactions from a CSV file.
Viewing the report
To select vehicles to be included in the report:
- Click on the vehicle drop down.
- Select a fleet or Select Specific Vehicles and choose one or several vehicles.
To choose a reporting period:
- Select a time period from the drop down.
- Select a reporting period by using the date picker or clicking the blue arrows.
To sort the order of fuel transactions:
- Click in the column header(s) as required.
To view the vehicle’s Daily Activity Report that includes the fuel transaction:
- Click Transaction Date/Time.
Exporting the report
To export the Fuel Transaction Report as a CSV or PDF file:
- Click CSV or PDF.