EROAD’s Ehubo2 messaging service enables drivers in the field and operators in the office to easily and securely communicate with each other using the Ehubo2 in their vehicles.
Short messages can be exchanged in near real time. The Ehubo2 messaging screen is automatically updated as messages are sent by Depot, received by the Ehubo2, and acknowledged by the driver.
For driver safety, messages can only be viewed and entered on the Ehubo2’s touch screen when the vehicle is parked. Drivers have an at-a-glance view of their message status and their message history.
Reply or send a message
The driver can:
- Send a new message to all Depot administrators
- Send a reply message to the sender or all Depot administrators
HELPFUL HINT: Press and hold any message to quickly reply.
Sending a New Message
Perform the following steps to send a new message.
- Tap to go to the Home screen.
- Tap Message on the Home screen.
- Tap the new message icon or press and hold a message.
- Type a message or select a quick message.
- Tap Send.