Select one of the questions below to find your answer.
- Why is my vehicle not showing in the right place?
- How can I get my geofences to show on the map?
- How do I see where a vehicle has been?
- What is a Distance Licence?
- What is a B Distance Licence?
- What is an H Distance Licence?
- What is an Additional Weight?
- How Do I purchase RUC?
- Turning on AutoRUC
- I want to purchase an Additional Licence for my H RUC vehicle type
- I need to change RUC vehicle type on my vehicle
- I have purchased an incorrect licence
- Does a combination (308, 309, 408 or 409) always need to consist of the same registered vehicles or just the same type or number of axles?
- Can I purchase Additional Licences for multiple vehicles at the same time?
- What is the Service Module?
- How to Find and Export Due and Overdue Services
- How to Export the Scheduled Services for a Vehicle?
- Can I give a third-party Service provider access to the Service Module in my MyEROAD?
- How do I add a vehicle?
- How do I add new users?
- Who has access to the User Activity Log?
- What is an IP address?
- How can I check my IP address?
- What is the IP Access Control List?
- How do I include my computer in the IP access Control List
- How do I activate time zone functionality for my organisation?
- How to configure the time zone of a vehicle?
- I am trying to assign an Ehubo to a Vehicle – why isn't the Vehicle in the picklist?
- I have assigned the wrong Vehicle to my Ehubo – can I fix it?
- Why can’t I see all of my Ehubos?
- Why does my Ehubo have a red arrow next to it?
- Why is there a new Ehubos list in the Administration pane?
- How do I set up Fuel Reports
- I have made a mistake and assigned the wrong Vehicle to my Ehubo – can I change it?