Select one of the questions below to find your answer.
- How do I add a vehicle?
- How do I add new users?
- Who has access to the User Activity Log?
- What is an IP address?
- How can I check my IP address?
- What is the IP Access Control List?
- How do I include my computer in the IP access Control List
- How do I activate time zone functionality for my organisation?
- How to configure the time zone of a vehicle?
- I am trying to assign an Ehubo to a Vehicle – why isn't the Vehicle in the picklist?
- I have assigned the wrong Vehicle to my Ehubo – can I fix it?
- Why can’t I see all of my Ehubos?
- Why does my Ehubo have a red arrow next to it?
- Why is there a new Ehubos list in the Administration pane?
- How do I set up Fuel Reports
- I have made a mistake and assigned the wrong Vehicle to my Ehubo – can I change it?
- What is a Distance Licence?
- What is a B Distance Licence?
- What is an H Distance Licence?
- What is an Additional Weight?
- How Do I purchase RUC?
- Turning on AutoRUC
- I want to purchase an Additional Licence for my H RUC vehicle type
- I need to change RUC vehicle type on my vehicle
- I have purchased an incorrect licence
- Does a combination (308, 309, 408 or 409) always need to consist of the same registered vehicles or just the same type or number of axles?
- Can I purchase Additional Licences for multiple vehicles at the same time?
- What is the Service Module?
- How to Find and Export Due and Overdue Services
- How to Export the Scheduled Services for a Vehicle?
- Can I give a third-party Service provider access to the Service Module in my Depot?
- Why can't I see my asset in Depot?
- How do I know that batteries need replacing?
- How can I move an Asset Tracker to another asset?
- What to do when moving an asset indoors?
- How does Messaging work?
- How do I check my Android version number?
- Who can set up mobile devices?
- Who can send messages?
- How do I send a message to a driver?
- What is the maximum length for a message?
- How do I know if the driver has read my message?
- Do I need to stay in the Messages tab to see new driver messages?
- How do I send the same message to more than one vehicle?
- Can a driver send a message to another driver?
- How long are my Sent messages displayed for?
- How do I use my mobile device with a different vehicle?
- How do I change the name of a mobile device?
- How long can a mobile device name be?
- Why isn’t the Authorisation code working on my mobile device?
- I’ve lost my mobile device. How do I remove it from the Depot?
- Can I use Messaging with all my vehicles?
- Can I use Messaging on an iPhone, iPad or Windows phone?
- How do I update my device to run the latest version of the Driver app?
- Can I use the Messaging feature when my mobile device is offline?