Browser Support Policy
The EROAD web browser-based platform may encounter problems in displaying or formating information on older, unsupported web browsers.
Our fully-supported browsers include:
- Some versions of IE11
- Samsung Internet - Last two versions
- Safari Desktop/iOS - Last two versions
- Chrome Desktop/iOS/Android - Last two versions
- Firefox Desktop/iOS/Android - Last two versions
- Edge - Last two versions
Mobile Device Support Policy
- iOS - Last two versions
- Android - Last two "official" versions
- Throughout the application you will see help icons that enable you direct access to context sensitive help.
- You can take a look below at a list of what other icons mean.
- Understand how paging works in long lists.
- You will have different capabilities inside the Depot depending on what roles and permissions you have and depending on what fleets you have access to.
- Once you've had a look around the site have a look at the Tips and Tricks page to get a few more skills.
- Visit the Intercom Help Centre for additional information.
What do the icons mean?
|Clicking this icon opens the Settings and Administration Menu e.g.:
|Clicking this icon opens the Tools Menu for that page or report e.g.:
|Refresh||Clicking this icon updates the screen with the most recent activity for the vehicle(s).|
|Ignition Off||Activity Vehicle List: Last known state of the ignition for the vehicle was Off.
Activity Lists/Map: Ignition was turned Off.
|Vehicle Stopped||Vehicle ignition is off and the vehicle is stationary.|
|Ignition On||Activity Vehicle List: Last known state of the ignition for the vehicle was On.
Activity Lists/Map: Ignition was turned On.
|Driver Icon (and logged in)||Used to show when a driver logged in and to indicate other driver related information throughout Depot.
|Driver Logout||Driver has logged out.
|No Seatbelt||Vehicle is driving without seatbelt connected.
|Vehicle Heading||Vehicle ignition is on and is heading in the direction of the arrow.|
|Vehicle Stopped||Vehicle ignition is on but the vehicle is stationary.|
|Trailer Connected||The Trailer is connected to a Truck.|
|Trailer Disconnected||The Trailer is not connected to a Truck.|
|Trailer being Piggybacked||The Trailer has been lifted and put on the back of a Truck or another Trailer.|
|Trailer Position||Trailer stationary at this location.|
|Fault (Issue with Ehubo)||Activity Vehicle List and Detail Panel: Vehicle is in Fault - this should be resolved ASAP.
Activity Lists/Map: Fault occurred
|Information||An activity of interest e.g. External Power Removed or Applied to the Ehubo.|
|PDF Export||If a report can be viewed and printed as a PDF then this button will appear. Click to export.|
|CSV Export||If a report can be exported in a CSV (Excel Compatible) format then this button will appear. Click to export.|
|Clicking this icon will send the report to the printer.|
|View||Clicking this icon will display the off-road travel (Verify Off-Road Travel screen) in detail or open the Geofence Activity for that Geofence.|
|Edit||Edit the name of the fleet by clicking this icon.|
|Remove||Removes the row, vehicle etc from a list.|
|Ehubo Reading: Shows the current Distance Reading for an Ehubo.|
|Odometer Reading: Shows the current (Updateable) "Virtual Odometer Reading".|
|Mechanical Hubodometer||Shows the vehicle is using a Mechanical hubodometer for RUC purposes.|
|Engine Hours: Shows the current Engine Hours accumulated by an EROAD Product (can be updated).|
|Check Box (checked and unchecked)||Allows you to select one of more rows or vehicles.|