How to perform RUCHO (change of hubo form)

See how you go about changing your hubodometer ie. "Doing a RUCHO" in the EROAD system.

Performing RUCHO (or change of hubodometer form) allows you to register your Ehubo or Tubo with NZTA.

Click on this icon Full screen icon at the bottom of the video to watch it full screen