Role: Fleet Manager and above
Dashcams displays all dashcams in the fleet and includes associated vehicle information, optional capabilities, and a camera snapshot taken at the last ignition off event.
The Last snapshot allows you to verify that the dashcam is operational and has the appropriate visibility.
Selecting a row takes you to that dashcam's Dashcam Health page.
EROAD allocates Clarity Dashcams to you as permitted by your service plan.
Once installed, Clarity Dashcam assignment is handled by a Fleet Manager.
- Search Serial: Shortlist your dashcams by serial numbers (in part or whole).
- All statuses: Shortlist your dashcams by:
- All: All dashcams registered to the company.
- Pending Assignment: Dashcams installed in a vehicle, but not assigned a service add-on (Front or Dual).
- Pending Install: Dashcams assigned to the fleet but awaiting installation.
- Installed: Dashcams installed and operating normally and recording footage.
- Select vehicles: Shortlist dashcam by:
- Enabled: Dashcams with logon device feature available.
- Not Enabled: Dashcams with logon device feature not enabled.
- Last snapshot: Low-resolution snapshots taken at the last ignition off event.
- Serial | Model: The dashcam's serial number and the type of device.
- Status | Date: The dashcam's installation status, and the last amended date.
- Vehicle info: The registration plate of the vehicle. This is only visible when a camera has been assigned to a vehicle.
- Last online: The date and time of the dashcam’s most recent connection with MyEROAD.
- Plan: This will show whether the dashcam is using a Front-only, Dual, and/or Audio option plan.
- Driver Log On: The log on device capability is either Enabled or Not Enabled.
- Actions: This allows you to Assign, Re-assign, Uninstall, or Manage plan of dashcams.
Note: Enabling audio for Dashcams is a company-wide level setting. You can enable/disable this feature under Administration > My Organization > Camera Settings.
Set up Harsh Event Email Notifications
When a vehicle harshly accelerates, brakes, or turns, a video clip of the event is automatically sent to MyEROAD Replay.
You can receive email notifications for these harsh events by setting up a notification.
To set up harsh event email notifications:
- Admin > Dashcams
- Click Settings
- Click the Harsh events switch
- Select your preferred notification events
- Click Save and Yes, Save settings
You will receive an email when any vehicle harshly accelerates, brakes, or turns.