The EROAD Driver app is designed to run on Android mobile devices running versions 4.0.3 or higher. It contains driver access to Electronic Logbook, Messaging and DVIR features.
The app is available on Google Play, Google’s shop for Android applications, which comes preinstalled on Android tablets and smartphones. To download the app, you need a Google Play account. If you have a Google (or Gmail) account, you can use this to access Google Play. If you don’t, go to Google Play and click on Sign Up to set one up.
We recommend you always update to the latest version of the EROAD Driver app on your mobile devices, or turn on auto-update for the app to ensure your drivers can take advantage of all new features and improvements.
NOTE: From 1 August 2016 we discontinue support of older versions of the EROAD Driver app, please make sure to use version 2.3.8 or up.
Install the EROAD Driver app
You can install the app once you have set up your Google Play account.
To install EROAD Driver app:
1. On your mobile device, open Google Play and type EROAD Driver in the Search box.
2. Click Install, then click Accept and Download.
When opening the EROAD Driver app on the mobile device for the first time, you are required to enter the device's unique authorisation code generated in Depot. You can do this now or at a later stage. Find details here.
EROAD will release new versions of the app including new features and improvements on a regular basis, with the latest app version available on Google Play.
To download the latest version of EROAD Driver app:
1. On your mobile device, open Google Play and find EROAD Driver.
2. If the Update option is available, the version currently installed on your device is not the latest. Tap Update to install the latest version and follow the instructions.
EROAD Driver app on the mobile device is now up-to-date.
To enable auto-update for the EROAD Driver app on a mobile device:
1. Open Google Play on your mobile device.
2. Tap in the top-left corner.
3. Tap Settings.
4. Tap Auto-update apps to enable automatic app updates on your mobile device, or Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only to only enable automatic app updates when the device is connected to a WiFi network.
5. In Google Play, go to the EROAD Driver app page.
6. Tap in the top right corner.
7. Tap Auto-update.
The EROAD Driver app will now always update to the latest version as available.