The powerful EROAD Driver app gives you access to the EROAD Electronic Logbook, Messaging and DVIR features on Android moible devices and will help you modernise your business.
You can set up your organisation in Depot and provide your drivers with mobile devices running the EROAD Driver app with a few simple steps:
1. Setup in Depot
- Set up mobile devices in / Administration / Mobile Devices
- Set up drivers in / Administration / Drivers
- Enter your organisation's work week setup in / Administration / My Organisation
2. Setup mobile devices
- Install the EROAD Driver app
- Authenticate a mobile device
- Set date and time
- Enable GPS and cellular connectivity
Once set up, your drivers are required to log in to the app to use the Electronic Logbook, Messaging and DVIR features and ensure secure transmitting of EROAD Driver app data to Depot. In Depot, you can access your drivers' logbook and DVIR records, and exchange messages with your drivers.
Here on the help site you can find detailed instructions for drivers and Depot administrators to help you take full advantage of EROAD's mobile features.