As you would with a paper logbook, you are able to include additional notes, comments and explanations to a driver’s logbook at a roadside inspection.
You can add a note for a specific snapshot report by:
- Swipe up the Work Period Summary tab
- Click on the particular Date to view a detailed list of the logbook events related to that cumulative work day
- Click Notes for the Snapshot Report taken at the time of the roadside inspection for which you wish to add a note or comment
- Type in your notes in the text field
- Click Add Note. You will be able to delete the notes and comments that you have added by clicking the X button
- Click Close.