The sun sets on Driver App
EROAD's first foray into fatigue management is being phased out of service. This app is no longer available to use, and support for this service will be removed in June 2021.
Replacing it is EROAD Day Logbook, a new app made with the driver in mind. it takes advantage of better technologies and is built with ease-of-use in mind.
This Driver App information will stay for a year until Driver App is fully decommissioned.
To find out more about EROAD Day Logbook, go here.
With the EROAD Driver app you have access to a suite of products that assist you and your drivers to meet work-time rule compliance and record-keeping requirements.
The EROAD Driver App is available on Google Play for any Android device running versions 4.0.3 through to 4.4.2, and helps reduce fatigue-related crashes by making it easier for transport operators and drivers to track and manage their hours of work.
Click here for information on how to get started.
NOTE: As per NZTA guidelines, and to ensure logbook compliance and data integrity, we recommend you provide each driver with their own mobile device.
EROAD currently supports and recommends using the EROAD Driver app on any of the following mobile devices:
- Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505)
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 7inch
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (SM-T337v)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 inch (SM-T560)
- Samsung Galaxy A LTE 8.0
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (GT-P3100)
- Nexus 9
EROAD Driver app subscriptions
The EROAD Driver app includes a FREE trial with a limited, non-compliant Electronic Logbook so you can try before you buy. EROAD customers with vehicles on suitable plans have access to the premium subscription including a fully compliant Electronic Logbook which is integrated with EROAD’s electronic distance recorder and includes all the features.
- Throw-out your paper-based logbooks — the Electronic Logbook captures and stores real-time distance readings from vehicles with EROAD hardware installed.
- Access all features — generate login and logout events, complete vehicle inspection checklists and access driver safety tips and content.
- Capture and view real-time logbook records on a user-friendly mobile application.
- Access records and reports via Depot, EROAD’s secure cloud-based online platform where your logbook information is stored.
FREE Trial Subscription
Access EROAD’s FREE Driver app which includes a limited Electronic Logbook for accurate data recording, a FREE Vehicle Inspection Checklist and Driver Safety Tips. The FREE version records data for the current work period only, so it does not replace your paper based logbooks, but will help drivers to keep more accurate data. For a fully compliant version, sign-up to one of EROAD’s Premium subscription plans.