What is a Distance Licence?

The D Distance Licence is similar to the existing RUC distance licence. Every vehicle, powered or unpowered, needs to have a D Distance Licence, with the exception of:

  • Vehicle Type B (929 or 939) which needs a B Distance Licence
  • Vehicle Type H which needs an H Distance Licence

001 EHUBO web