- The vehicle must have a registered EROAD unit installed.
- AutoRUC cannot be purchased via credit card as we do not store your credit card details for security reasons.
- Please set up a direct debit authority to enable AutoRUC.
- At least one Distance Licence must be purchased through MyEROAD before AutoRUC can be enabled.
Turning AutoRUC On
- In the RUC screen click the AutoRUC icon next to the vehicle.
- Click the "On" button.
- Select from the dropdown menu the number of kilometres you wish to purchase.
- The Type field will default to the same type of Distance Licence you last purchased.
- If you have re-classified your vehicle, select your new Distance Licence Type from the dropdown. Otherwise, leave as it is.
- Tick the box "I accept the Terms and Conditions of AutoRUC".
- You can read these by clicking on the "Terms and Conditions" link.
- Click the "Save" button.
- The AutoRUC icon is now green , indicating that AutoRUC is turned on.
- Your next Distance Licence will be purchased automatically when your current licence has 250 kilometres left on it.
- The AutoRUC invoice will be emailed to the person who turned AutoRUC on.
- If you want to change who is the recipient of the AutoRUC invoices, the new recipient should click on the green AutoRUC icon in the RUC screen, then tick the "Terms and Conditions" box and click the "Save" button.