For a quick introduction, please watch our short training video How to create geofences or follow the instructions below.
To create a geofence:
- In Activity / Geofences, zoom or pan the map to the area you would like to geofence.
- Click on the Draw Geofence tool located on the top left of the map.
The mouse cursor will show a blue circle.
- To draw the geofence, click once, release, and move the mouse to the next place. Repeat these steps. Complex geofences may required many points.
- Double-click to close the geofence.
Save New Geofence screen will show.
- Enter Name, select Type(s), and Notification Setup by ticking/unticking Entry and Exit and adding Recipients.
- Some geofence types require additional information, enter as required.
- Click Save to finish