Improve safety by monitoring driver speed
Last month we told you about a new product, our Virtual Speed Camera. This is a geofence created in Depot, with custom speed limits applied to Virtual Speed Camera geofence areas.
This month we have added some new features to our Virtual Speed Camera:
- Over speed reports now include Virtual Speed Camera events
- The minimum speed limit has been lowered from 20kms to 15kms. This reflects a more suitable speed limit of depot areas
A large number of our customers have started using the Virtual Speed Camera and applying speed limits near local schools, depots and high-risk areas. If a driver speeds within these areas, a notification is sent instantly via email to the organisation.
Help dispatchers make better scheduling and routing decisions
We've made a change to the Activity screen around viewing fleets in Depot:
- You can now select and view as many or as few fleets as you would like in Depot's Activity screen
- Previously you only had the option of viewing all fleets, or just one at a time
- Allows dispatch managers to view and focus on their fleets
- Provides a clear view on where fleets are located, and assists with better scheduling and routing decisions
- Depot will remember the user's default fleets for future logins.