How to set up Mobile Devices in the EROAD Depot
To set up EZmessaging you first need to set up your mobile device in the Depot:
- In the EROAD Depot go to the Administration area, select the Mobile Devices menu and click the Add New Mobile Device button.
- Choose a name for your mobile device and enter this in the Device Name field. You can use up to 20 characters and a mix of both letters and numbers.
- Click the Select Vehicle button which will display a list of vehicles that don't have any associated devices. Select a vehicle from the list and click the Choose Selected Vehicle button.
- Click the Create button. The Depot will generate an authorisation code that is valid for 7 days. The status of the connection between the Mobile Device and the Vehicle will show as Pending until the mobile device has been associated with a vehicle.
- After the authorisation code has been entered into the mobile device and validated, setup is complete, and the connection status will change to Active.