** This report is available to bookers with the Admin user roles. **
The No Show report provides a list of booking cancellations made by the system in the event of the vehicle not leaving the home base after a booking is made.
Generating the No Show Report
Perform the following steps to generate the No Show Report.
- Click the Admin menu option.
- Click the Reports button.
- Click the No Show button.
- Click the Base drop-down arrow and select a specific base or group. The system defaults to report on all options.
- Enter the beginning date range in the From field. The system defaults to seven days prior to the current date.
- Enter the ending date range in the To field. The system defaults to the current date.
- Click the Download button. The report is generated and a button displays at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the NoShow.csv button to open the report.
The following fields are displayed in the report.
- From and To dates
- Display Name
- Home Base
- Cost Centre